Friday, November 07, 2003

Quiet Evening at Home
I watched Bulletproof Monk tonight at home with the family. It was entertaining, although some aspects of the story were a little too cheezy for my liking. I did like the humor in it. It was nice for an evening after a busy week when the old nogin is not up to processing much.

Today I met with a woman who is applying to the graduate program I am in. It was a bit strange. She is just starting and I am about to end. It made me reflect on all the time I have spent here. I had not really thought about it before, but I have changed a lot. It has been a good run. And even though I will be sorry to go, the time to move on has come.

Hope, the new visitor, will be moving here in May, so I can pass the torch on to her. I will rely on posts by her, Bil, and all the other SNE Bloggers to keep me up to speed with all the happenings in Providence and the Ocean State.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: