Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Ah Yoga...

Had my first yoga lesson of the semester today. It was crowded and I liked the instructor I had last semester better, but this one will do. My body is tired, but happy.

I met with my outside dissertation reader today. He liked my draft and he had some very good and helpful suggestions. It is always good getting positive feedback and good constructive criticism.

I have agreed to teach and extra section for the class I am TAing (this is actually a verb among graduate students - meaning "working as a teaching assistant"). Yes, I will get extra pay...very much needed extra pay.

Sara got into Berkeley - YAY!!!! [We kinda knew it already, but it is always nice to get the letter with good news].

Going to Boston yesterday was tiring, but Sara and I had a nice dinner, we bought the books she needed for her class, and I actually got a lot of reading done while she was in class.

I am off to figure out what to cook for dinner...

No comments: