Friday, August 05, 2005

Parking Ticket Saga...


Here is my defense:

August 5, 2005

Parking Clerk
Town of Brookline
P.O. Box 470708
Brookline, MA 02447-0708

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to contest the parking citation I received on August 2, 2005 for unpaid meter at 1295 Beacon Street. The spot at which I was parked does not have a meter.

As illustrated by the attached photographs, the only meter in the vicinity of the spot lies beyond the parking line for the spot I was parked in. Unlike all the other meters in the area that are double meters, this meter is a single meter. If the meter seen in the photographs is for the spot I was parked at, it should be labeled as such or the line should be painted further down the street so that the meter is within the parking spot. Given that it is not adjacent to the delineated parking area, I believe that I should not be responsible for this ticket.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

X




The place of the incident! Posted by Picasa



No meter! Posted by Picasa


Meter beyond the spot Posted by Picasa



Meter-less spot Posted by Picasa

I hope this works...

Stupid meter maids!

No comments: