Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Errand Day
Why does it have to pour rain the day I need to go out and run errands?

If only we could ship some of this moisture over to California. I guess there are still some challenges left for science. My thoughts are still with the people there, even though my family was able to leave for their trip.

I was watching the news about the increased solar activity and the electromagnetic wind storm that is bound to hit us today and tomorrow. During the segment they had an image of the activity on the sun. It occurred to me at that moment that a large burp from that giant ball of gas could make all the things I am stressing about irrelevant.

Speaking of electromagnetic solar wind disruptions, anyone working on anything important on a computer should back it up.

I find it fascinating that the two words that have sparked much response over the past few days have been mindless and candy. Hmmm....

Speaking of which, I already started dipping into the Halloween candy supply. It's for the kids....yeah right!

Stop by on Friday for a trick-or-treat special. There might be some candy for you you...yeah right!

I am off to get wet.

No comments: