Thursday, July 31, 2003

Days don't get better than today...

...I almost could skip my Lexapro.

The weather was just perfect...sunny, blue skies, warm, no humidity...

Had a cozy lunch with my wonderful wife...nothing terribly romantic - a sandwich in the local hole-in-the-wall place - but sometimes those moments are the best.

Followed lunch with some ice-cream (yes mental bliss came before physical health - perhaps that is why I feel I can skip the medication). A delightful treat of Chocolate Truffle Explosion....

An afternoon sailing - the wind was just right...strong and steady. No sudden gusts to tip your boat over. There will be much more about sailing later....

Low key dinner of soup and multiple appetizers at our favorite Chinese/Thai/Cambodian/Vietnamese/Laotian restaurant...

So it was not a glamorous day - one that will be etched in my memory for years and years, yet it was one of those days that makes you smile and say, "Yes, that was nice...."

No kvetching today....

No comments: