- Got my car back from the body shop - did not get charged my deductible!
- Psychiatrist appointment - I have been wanting to write about this, but not have found the time nor the mental space to do it.
- More acupuncture - also want to write about this, but [see above]
- Evening social with the Latino Student Association: this needs no description.
- Candle-pin bowling social with the anthropology department I am at right now (It was more fun than I expected or care to admit - the bowling, I mean).
- Halloween party with some of Sara's friends - she can tell you more if you are interested.
- Our first snow on Saturday - what? where did that come from?
- Our 6th anniversary on Sunday - a wonderful day. More on that later.
- Many, many job applications (13 to be exact). Will they lead to anything? Probably not...
- Class prep...
- Many dog walks - all too short for the dogs (and for my body - I definitely need to step up on the exercise).
Postnote: Alma wins the brownie points for the closest guess on that picture below. It is an Italian enchilada. I had a bit of fresh lasagna pasta and sauce left over after filling the baking dish. I rolled the pasta around some cheese and spinach and covered it with sauce. I then baked it for about 20 minutes. It does not look to appetizing (especially if you read Oso's comment), but it was actually pretty tasty. I am sure I have offended many Italian gastronomic sensibilities with my culinary exploration, but I don't care. Italians offended my sensibilities with what they claimed to be Mexican food over there. So we'll just call it even!