Monday, May 16, 2005

A collegue of mine put his 9 year-old daughter's art up on his office door. I love this drawing.



Art Posted by Hello

I did tell my collegue that he is quite fortunate that his daughter did not draw this picture in school or else the department of children services would be knocking at his door to put his daughter in foster care.

Tomorrow I am off to Maine. I think I am in denial about it. I am in denial that I will have to wake up at 5:00 am again. I am in denial about having to board an airplane (or aeroplane) and make two connections (Seattle and Detroit, if you are keeping tack). I am in denial that I am going to interview and give a lecture on Wednesday. And that I am going to repeat the trip back (although I don't have to wake up as early) on Thursday. To top it all off, I have a phone interview on Friday morning for the job in Boston (the one I really want). On the bright side, I can add Michigan and Minnesota to the states I have been to (I connect in Minneapolis on the way back). Wohoo!

And yes, those exams are still there waiting for me.

And yes, I will do those quizes/lists at some point.

And yes, I am still very, very tired.

No comments: