- Job in New York City
- An apartment that will accept dogs in said city
- Suggestions as to neighborhoods to live in, explore, and avoid there
- Friends to hang out with and show me the ropes
- Did I mention a job? Yes, I did
- Money with no strings attached (hey, it doesn't hurt to ask, does it?)
As much as I would like to be a home-husband, NYC's cost of living does not allow it. Hence the need for a job. I am both excited and terrified about moving to NY. I am sure those feelings will be creeping into my writing here.
That's it for now - but, again, if you know of any opportunities in New York City for an unemployed anthropologists who really doesn't know how to do much, please do let me know.