Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Sara had a meeting with her new employers in Boston. She missed her bus in the morning, though. So I had to drive her up there. I am actually getting used to the drive by now.

I stopped by the apartment we put in an application for in Boston. It is a nice place. I hope we get it.

I found a house in Walla Walla from here (with much help from my new friend who is over there). I was faced with choosing a furnished house with an unfenced yard or an unfurnished house with a fenced yard. Since I am dragging our poor dog cross-country, the least I could do was get a place where he could spend time outside. He will really like that after living in an apartment for two years.

Speaking of the dog, we had our yearly visit for his checkup and shots. He was very nervous this time, but he was very good. Now he is very tired (he also came along for the ride to Boston). He is sleeping here in my office, making a lot of strange noises. It is actually quite entertaining.

I can't believe I am going to Mexico in a week. I will explain why soon.

I wish life would slow down a little so I can catch my breath (and build up some more energy).

No comments: