Sunday, July 18, 2004

Can I say it one more time?
 
I HATE moving!!!
 
I am stressed, Sara is stressed, and the dog is stressed.  Not a pretty picture.  Dirty, stinky, and sweaty (ok, the dog isn't sweaty, but that is a very good thing).  My knees are hurting and my back is sore.  As if it were not bad enough, today was one of the most humid days this summer.  Just a few steps and I was drenched in sweat. 
 
I drove to Boston and back twice today.  I don't know how many times I went up and down our stairway here.  It's one of the few times I regret living on the third floor.  At least the new place is on the first floor (it still has a few stairs up to it, but I am not complaining about those). 
 
We got most of Sara's plants moved thanks to some friends who helped us out.  That was no small task as Sara has many, many plants. 
 
Now my buddy from Mexico is consoling me.  No, not tequila.  Tonight it is Kahlua!!!
 
Tomorrow is not looking promising: grading, more packing, and another drive to Boston.  But tomorrow night I get to stay in the new apartment with Sara.  So does our dog.  I hope he doesn't freak out.  He is pretty freaked out already. 
 
I am off to wash up before getting some ZZZZs.
 

No comments: