Friday, April 22, 2005

I got into Boston last night at about midnight and I did not really get to bed until about 1:30 or 2:00 am. Then it was up at 7:00 am to head over to the conference in Cambrdge.

If you think I might be tired you are correct. The conference was pretty good. The fact that it held my attention and I did not nod off at all is proof that it must have interesting.

I head back over tomorrow morning for day two.

Sara left for New Hampshire this morning for her conference. She will be back tomorrow evening.

It is strange being here without Sara around.

=======

I ran across Sara's explanation of benefits for when she was in the ER for her kidney stones. It was almost $5000. Thank goodness she has good health insurance. I can't imagine what people who don't do.

That is a lot of money for a couple hours of care.

========

It seems like bedbugs in hotel rooms and cabins in cruises. With the decline of available/legal pesticides, hotels are having difficulties keeping the bedbugs from bitiing. I must say that I have not encountered any - I am thankful for my good fortune.

No comments: