Monday, October 10, 2005

Thank you all for your continued encouragement. I am continuing to move forward one step at a time. I am tackling this problem from several angles, so hopefully it will become more managable and less intrusive.

Sara's father's recent health problems does put things into perspective and makes me reflect on life. Nonetheless, I still have these issues to deal with and I will continue to do so.

I will probably be writing more as time allows. Right now I am feeling rather swamped with preparing for my course, writing, applying for jobs, and picking myself up. I have found that writing out my thoughts and emotions has been theraputic, so I am inclined to continue (in the past I have found it frustrating as my mind runs ahead, my thoughts leaving my ability to write them down behind).

More to come...

No comments: