Sunday, March 26, 2006

Coming Home!



Sara comes home this evening!

I have been tracking her progress back through a nifty site. She left just before I got up this morning! That is a lot of time on an airplane.

In between checking where Sara was and trying to imagine her sleeping or looking out of the window, I managed to finish the stupid Vancouver paper. It's not great, but it will have to do.

Before I get too self-congratulatory, I need to realize that the paper was only one of the many, many things that needed to get done this week (and didn't). And I do need to go teach tomorrow, and oh yes, I did assign a lot of reading. I am not quite sure when I am going to get to that.

This week has both flown by (when I think of all I wanted to get done) and crawled (when I think about how much I have missed Sara). Ah the relativity of time.

My hands hurt from typing. I think I will go get something to eat. Posted by Picasa

No comments: