Sunday, February 18, 2007

You know when...

...things are a bit overwhelming and you are a tad burnt out and you still have so much to do? Then you go and waste time by doing nonsense?

Yes, that is what I have been up to.

Taking pictures out of my office window.


I just switched my desk so now I look out on to the park, rather than having it to my left side.


I wonder how much daydreaming a distraction will take place.

That was a rhetorical question.

It will nice witnessing the changes once spring decides to get here. Sara has always had an idea of documenting the eruption of leaves during the one week in spring by taking a picture of a the same tree every day during the week the leaves come out.

Maybe I will do that.

I am always stealing her ideas. That's because she has good ones.



By the way, thanks to all for the kind words of support and encouragement. I truly appreciate them.

No comments: