Monday, March 19, 2007

Which one is Real?



This picture of Zephyr reminds me of the scene in ET where the critter is hiding in the closet with all the stuffed animals.

Of course Zephyr was not really hiding from anyone. She is just so lazy that when I started piling the toys on her, she refused to move. She is also cuter (although equally strange looking) than the space creature.

Here is a picture from that scene for comparison sake:





That's about all I have to say. Spring Break is over and it is back to the madness of juggling four courses, research, writing, dogs, and life.

At least I got my taxes done, saw my psychiatrist, got thrown off a subway during a snow/sleet/ice storm (because the subway stopped running, not for any improper behavior on my part), and took some long walks with the dogs.

No comments: