Thursday, June 02, 2005

Packing and Cleaning

Yes, that about sums up my last couple of days. I hate packing. I usually don't mind cleaning, but I don't like having to do the move out cleaning.

Other things I don't like about moving:
  • Having to throw away food.
  • Always having the feeling that you are forgetting something important.
  • Realizing you need something and not remembering where it is.
I am also really tired, yet I am usually up at six in the morning. I get this way when I am stressed and moving stresses me out.

Whenever I move, I also go through a strange nostalgic phase, even when I hated living in a particular place. That phase has been hitting me recently.

On the good side, Sara flies in tomorrow.

It has not hit me yet that on Saturday we will be starting our cross-country drive, though. Geez, seven days on the road.

No comments: