Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sara's birthday was nice. More on that later...

I have been busy today putting in our window a/c units. It is supposed to be dreadfully hot and humid tomorrow and the day after and the day after and ... you get the point. Too bad. Today was delightful - the perfect weather. I did get out for a while to partake of the day. The dog and I went for a nice long walk.

I have also been trying to make room to set up my computer. We went from a spacious three bedroom apartment in Providence to a smaller 2 bedroom (I would say it is 1 1/2 - really) one here. Moreover, since I was away, Sara has claimed most of the space already. So I need to squeeze in and claim some for myself without stepping on any toes. Right now we have our bedroom in the 1/2 room, but we want to move it to the bigger room which will also function as my office. The other room will be the large closet and Sara's office. Maybe...

In any case, I was over at Sherri's and she mentioned the idea of the Evil Dog Totem. While I like the idea, I also think it would be a good name for a band. Another good name I came across recently was Splicing Unit Number 9. I should keep a list of these should I ever find myself in a band. However, this is highly unlikely because I do not play an instrument and my singing is dreadful. Perhaps I could sell the names to up and coming bands.

I should get back to work.

No comments: