Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tagged!

Rats. I always seem to escape these things, but Mariposa pegged me. I will bite the bullet and do this thing:

Seven things I plan to do before I kick the can:
1. Visit all the places I dream about visiting
2. Go to Canyon Ranch with Sara for a total indulgent time
3. Learn to scuba dive
4. Learn another language (I really would like to learn Nahua or Maya)
5. Find out just why I have to kick the can
6. Get tenured
7. Let Sara know everyday how much I love her

Seven things I can do:
1. Think
2. Love
3. Teach
4. Explore
5. Listen
6. Empathize
7. Walk the dogs

Seven things I can't do:
1. Dance well
2. Sing (in a way that dogs don't howl and Sara won't throw things at me)
3. Make the clicks used in the !Kung (!Xũũ) language
4. Enjoy hot and humid weather unless I am in a tropical paradise
5. Have a baby
6. Tolerate hate based on ignorance
7. Play Beethoven on a toy piano

Seven things that attract me to another person:
1. Intelligence
2. Makes me laugh
3. Kindness
4. Sense of adventure
5. Smile
6. Uniqueness
7. A story in their eyes

Seven things I say most often:
1. Oh no! (and all forms derived from this such as crap! etc.)
2. Que flojera!
3. Moooo... (long story...)
4. Damn Boston drivers!
5. I love you (to Sara).
6. What good dogs!
7. I need a vacation!

Seven people to do this little blogger game:
1. Sara, of course
2. Sherri
3. Scott
4. Oso
5. Frankie
6. Ktrion
7. Beaver

No comments: