Monday, May 24, 2004

Sara is in the living room watching The Swan (for intellectual purposes of course). Now, I am usually able to watch some of the crappiest television around, but this was even below me.

It really seems like something out of an Orwell novel.

In other news - I received an award today. It is from the Graduate Minority Student Association "For Inspiring Those Who Follow". I even got a neat little clear plastic (it is supposed to look like glass or crystal) pentagon with the university logo, my name, the name of the award, and the date engraved on it.

I also drove up to Boston to look at the outside of an apartment for Sara. We are now trying to schedule a walk-through. It is hard, though, with all the graduation fuss beginning.

I need some inspiration to revise the paper for the edited volume. Can you say burnout? It really has not gone anywhere as of yet.

The mosquitos are coming out. I hate them.

No comments: