After a nice break (due to the holidays, no doubt) the rejections seem to have started up once again.
In other news, I got my syllabi for this semester put together - almost. I just need to do some formating and clean them up. I should also decide what the assignments are going to be.
I also want to note, that my absence around here is partially due to the aforementioned trifecta and the need to finish up the syllabi, order books, and put together the course reader. In the past week, however, I attempted to post twice. Once the power went out just before I was going to click on publish (yes, I did get a power strip with a back up battery. However, I managed to plug in the computer into the outlet that is not on the battery). The other time Blogger just ate my post. Blogger burped afterward, which I thought was just a tad rude.