Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where have I been?



I am tired.
My day consists of:
  • Get up.
  • Drive 45 miles
  • Teach
  • Drive 45 miles
  • Grade
  • Prep class for the next day
  • Sleep
Ok, there are other things that go on. But most of them involve dealing with the upcoming move, organizing the classes I am teaching in the fall, packing up and moving boxes, and so forth.

Hence my silence. No witty observations, no commentary on society, not even the occasional rant or complaint. I guess I am complaining in a way now.

Some good things:
  • It is nice having Sara around again
  • We haven't had one of those creepy bugs for a couple of days
  • I got a fun CD that has brought a hint of smile to my face.
  • I have avoided refering to anyone as youze, y'all, or youts.
Stress abounds, however. The list of things that need to get done before we move expands exponentially.

Well, I think I am ready to take on the last bullet point in my day's itinerary.

No comments: