Thursday, March 03, 2005

I am back in the Pacific time zone, but I am still feeling like I am on East Coast Time (hence three hours later).

I barely made it back because there was a big snow storm the night before I was supposed to leave. Sara and I were both quietly hoping that my flight would get cancelled.

It didn't.

The only good thing about it not getting cancelled is that the dog got picked up from the doggy hotel as scheduled.

My students have their midterm tomorrow. I just finished writing it. It isn't too hard, but I think it is a bit long. I hate exams. I hated taking them when I was a student. I hate writing them now. And I really hate grading them. And this one is not going to be an easy one to grade.

I had a review session today. I asked the students if they had any questions and one just shouted out, "Why, God, why?" I did not have an answer to that one. I told him I would have to get back to him.

Random pondering: I wonder if there is a taxi cab in Boston that does not have it check engine light on.

The daphodils in the yard have started to bloom.

I need to go to bed.

No comments: