As you may have heard, we have had a little bit of rain here in New England. Given all the flooding and swollen rivers, you may have taken my recent silence as a sign that I was carried down the river somewhere.
I have had a bit of luck to match our weather:
- The cold got worse - throbbing sinuses anyone?
- I am way behind in my grading.
- Today I got a flat tire - in the rain.
- Sat in stopped traffic for a long time because of an accident (at least I wasn't part of the accident!)
- Many of the errands I had to do were put off.
Ok, maybe I should have just kept my silence going rather than bemoan everything here.