Monday, May 15, 2006

I have not been washed away - yet.

As you may have heard, we have had a little bit of rain here in New England. Given all the flooding and swollen rivers, you may have taken my recent silence as a sign that I was carried down the river somewhere.

Probably not.

I have had a bit of luck to match our weather:
  • The cold got worse - throbbing sinuses anyone?
  • I am way behind in my grading.
  • Today I got a flat tire - in the rain.
  • Sat in stopped traffic for a long time because of an accident (at least I wasn't part of the accident!)
  • Many of the errands I had to do were put off.
The dogs are restless. They don't much care for the rain, though. After a brief walk through the showers, they both glare at me as though I was responsible for the foul weather.

Ok, maybe I should have just kept my silence going rather than bemoan everything here.

No comments: