Thursday, May 11, 2006

Virus

Is there a Good Virus? And other things....

Posted by Picasa Image of a rhinovirus (One of the common cold viruses)


A question to those out there advocating intelligent design: why would any intelligent being create a virus? As far as I can tell there are no good viruses (unlike bacteria and molds).

Are viruses a production design flaw? Hmmmm....

Can you tell I am cranky?

Something I recently found out that I feel I should have known:
  • The name for avocado comes from the Nahuatl name ahuacatl meaning "testicle". It makes sense. Both are squishy and have a pit in the middle. But I am sure testicles aren't as good with salt in a tortilla!
By the way, I have tried peppers, airborne, vitamins, juices, teas, chicken soup, limes...nothing is shaking this damn cold.

I am off to entertain my delirium elsewhere...

No comments: