Saturday, February 07, 2004

Random Update

I turned my dissertation draft in yesterday. YAY!

It still needs an introduction, conclusions, bibliography, and probably some revisions. Step one is done, though.

Just to let you know what my state of mind is, I have found this grossly entertaining (Warning - do not click if you are an adamant lover of penguins) - thank you, Kristin. It is just the hours of entertainment that my feeble mind needed.

Speaking of Kristin, she linked to a band that plays Black Sabbath (Ozzie's old band) in Latin with medieval instruments. Some of you might find it amusing. The rest of you might put it in that "people who have too much free time on their hands" category.

Now I need to catch up with the rest of my life, which has been on hold for the past six weeks or so. Funny how quickly things pile up, isn't it?

We went to see Big Fish today. I liked it a lot. It was very quirky. One of those story-book movies that makes you smile, kinda like The Princess Bride.

I am going back to play with the penguin.

1 comment:

Tracy Beltz said...

It true that grad student need some time after doing their dissertation paper. And one way to surely do it is going to site that you love. (In your case, site that you find amusement) Anyway, once on the writing zone again, I think it would be good to log out from site that are not needed and only use website that are helpful in writing the dissertation paper.