Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Return to the Real World

I am off to the professor's lecture this morning for the class I am working in as an assistant. It is a good thing that this particular professor is one of the most entertaining and theatrical lecturers in the university. I have been a teaching assistant for this course before, so I have heard the lecture before. I like to study the professor, maybe learn something about presentation for when I have to lecture.

My sections start on Thursday. I have not taught for a while, so I think I am a little rusty. It is probably like riding a bicycle, so it should come back quickly. I hope I get some good students. Experience has shown that so much depends on the chemistry of the group. We'll see.

The weather is beautiful today. Too bad I need to sit in a windowless auditorium for two hours. Phhttt....

No comments: