Monday, April 12, 2004

Sara has to turn in her draft tomorrow.

She is stressed.

[Understatement of the year]

I am trying to finish up as well.

I spent all evening getting the data for parliamentary election results in the province of Italy where I did my fieldwork. My advisor wants a chart in one of my chapters. I have spent hours searching for the data online, figuring out how the database works, downloading the results, and finally weeding out the little data that I need.

Ugh...

Hours and hours for a stupid little chart. But Dr. Advisor wants it...it needs to be in there.

I still need to format it and insert it in the chapter. I will do that tomorrow because if I spend one more minute on Excel tonight, I am going to start screaming. And Sara doesn't need the distraction.

I am going to get ready for bed and I will continue this fun adventure in the morning.

Leave me a comment and tell me about all the wonderful things I am missing out in the real world.

No comments: