Wednesday, July 06, 2005

All right, folks, we need to get serious here about a name for our dog. So far we have been calling her "The new dog" or "no name".

Her name at the moment is "Holly", but she barely responds to it and frankly I don't care for it too much. I would also hate for her to have a default name.

I thank you for all your suggestions so far. Unfortunately most of them have been vetoed by either Sara or myself. Some of the limitations are that it really can't be more than two syllables long, it should be easy to yell out, and it should not be trademarked/copyrighted.

I guess you should know that the dog is a retired greyhound with a brindle coat.

I have put up some of the names we have come up with so far in the poll (scroll down - it's at the bottom of the sidebar). Vote for your favorite. If you vote other, leave the name in the comments.

Thank you for your assistance.

No comments: