Wednesday, July 27, 2005

There was supposed to be some nasty thunderstorms coming our way. I looked at the radar images online and indeed there was a line of storms with reds and purples (really heavy precipitation) coming our way. However, as the line got closer the colors changed to green and eventually fizzled out.

Bummer.

I like a good thunderstorm when I am safe at home. I particularly like the dramatic change in weather when you have endured an extremely hot and humid day like today (ok, I spent most of the day holed up indoors, so there was very little enduring going on). Nonetheless, I am disappointed.

I am going to go on a detox regimen next week - that is if the protein shake powder I ordered arrives by Saturday. I have never really done anything like this before, so it will be an interesting experience. As part of the program, I am supposed to keep a journal. I am debating whether I should do it here or not. Since I write more on here than anywhere else, it might be the most efficient form. On the other hand, it might just be me writing about bodily functions and other unpleasantness - and I don't want to gross out and scare away my few readers.

[IDEA]

I could just start another blog about it, that way I will write about it, the few strange people who are interested can read it and those who aren't can avoid it. Gosh, that was brilliant. Well, no. It was obvious, but sometimes the obvious takes me a long time to figure out. Welcome to my life.

No comments: