Monday, June 19, 2006

Good Eating

Good Eating - A Communal Project

Today Heliosphan posted that Restaurant Magazine had a list of the world's top 50 best restaurants. I commented that the list seemed to be all extremely fine dining places (that most of us cannot afford) and heavily biased towards French cuisine. I don't have a problem with the French art of cooking, but there are so many other wonderful flavors in this world.

I suggested that we should come up with our own list - one that reflects the fact that some of the best food isn't found in snooty establishments, rather in homey and hidden corners.

So I am asking you to send me your nominations for the best places either leave me a comment or email me (xoloitzquintle[at]hotmail[dot]com). Please include:
  • The name of the establishment (more or less)
  • Location (as specific as you can)
  • Anything specific to have there or the general type of food
Once we have some places, I will post them in my sidebar.

Ok, I am waiting.

No comments: