Sunday, December 28, 2003

A Day in the Life: Sun and Fun, Work and Toil

Today was a close duplicate of yesterday. The weather was fantastic again: sun, warmth, blue skies. Sara, the pooch, and I ventured for a walk again. This time we headed down to the river-walk in downtown Providence. The stroll up the river to Waterplace Park (seen here in a picture taken by Sara this past summer) is so nice.



It is actually kind of sad that there is such an amazing stretch of urban landscape and such an amazing day, yet there really wasn't anyone around. We skipped the architecture book this time. We just took in the sun's glorious rays and enjoyed the vistas. The dog kept a close lookout for any ducks that swam by. We got some coffee at Brewed Awakenings (sorry the link is pretty lame, but it is actually a pretty cool coffee house) right by Waterplace Park and sipped it while sitting in the sun.

The afternoon found me sitting at my desk, listening to Italians rattle on and on about many things. When they got to something that was useful, I typed it into my computer. It is amazing how much I have to listen to before I actually type anything. I have a couple more interviews I want to go through before I sit down and start the actual sorting and outlining process. This should all get done tomorrow.

Wait, let me rephrase that.

This WILL all get done tomorrow.

There that is better.

Oh yeah, check out the new poll.

No comments: