Friday, December 12, 2003

Groggy

I woke up much too early this morning.

Sara had to catch a 7:00 train to Boston and I was her ride to the station.

Once I am up and about, I have a hard time getting back to sleep. The problem is that if I am up too early, my mind is pretty much useless for the rest of the day (not that it is that much better when I get sleep until a reasonable hour).

The nice thing about waking up early is seeing the sun come up and fill my office with amazing colors. There is something comforting and warm about that. Not worth getting up for, mind you, but if I am already up, I like it. So I am happy that today is a sunny day; unlike yesterday that was dark and rainy. And don't get me started on the slushy mess it left behind...

It is difficult constructing a linear narrative when your thoughts are jumbled and random. So I will stop writing.

[YAWN] *Sigh*

No comments: