Wednesday, December 10, 2003

A little politics for a change

So Howard Dean got Gore's endorsement. I don't think it means much. I guess it does not bode well for Lieberman's campaign though. It actually sucks for him. Although any sympathy he may have garnered from me was soon lost when he started whining about it.

I am still undecided about who I would support for the Democratic spot would I to vote today. But byt the time I'll get to vote, I don't think I will have much of a choice. At this point, barring any catastrophic event, I would venture to say that Dean has the nomination in the bag.

I don't buy this crap that Dean can't win a national election. I remember a year ago when I first learned about Dean running. No one thought he had much of a chance. The manner in which he galvanized support I think indicates that he has the potential to win anything. The question remains as to whether the American public will wake up to the fact that a few individuals (I don't even want to say Republicans, but rather Bush, Rove, and the other chumps that are part of that oligarchy of power) are screwing the country (and other countries) for the own benefit.

I won't be holding my breath.

No comments: