Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Ever have one of those days...
...when you just can't get yourself into gear? I have to write the paper for Chicago and I am just blocked. I know more or less what I want to say. I even have some images I am going to use. But when I try to write, all I get is drivel. Plus writing for a talk is different than writing for a paper. It needs to be concise and peppy - especially since my paper is at 8:00 am. Snore.... I need to be well prepared because I know people will be stumbling into the room late during my presentation, so there will be many distractions.

I'm hungry.

It is nearing dinner time and I can't even muster the enthusiasm to figure out what to have.

Bleh...

I am also cranky. Grrrr...

I can't believe that there were so many people who commented on the toilet paper question.

Although I am surprised no one brought up the bidet.

And I have only gotten one suggestion for Chicago.

Grrr...cranky, I said. Grrr....

No comments: