Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Self-Actualization

Following a link I found at Enigma, I took this Personal Attraction Test. Just to keep you informed, I thought I would share the results.

Who You Are:

You're a "real" man

You're a down-to-earth and easygoing guy. You love to work with your hands and can fix almost anything. You refuse to settle long-term for a boring job or doing something just because it's expected of you. Life should be "balanced" with plenty of time for fun, spontaneity, and relaxation! You try to avoid scheduling every minute of your day and instead prefer a more informal and "go with the flow" approach. You're a private person and a little hard to get to know, especially emotionally. When you express your feelings, it's more likely through your actions and practical support than through words. However, you also have a romantic and sensual side that only the special person in your life will be able to see.


I like this part:

Quirks women notice

You have a pretty even-tempered personality and may not have any especially annoying or quirky habits. Of course, seeming to be "perfect" could be seen as a flaw by some, in which case you may just want to pretend to have a bad habit!


Ha! I bet my wife would dispute that one.

No comments: