Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Nutty November
This month is going to be a doozy. There are many job applications and postdoc applications due. I am also supposed to be working on my dissertation. And then there is the conference in Chicago where I am presenting a paper (which I haven't written yet, of course).

On top of it all I am supposed to come up with clever things to write here. I don't want to let my fellow SNE Bloggers down now that they made me the featured blog. And I would not want to let my other faithful readers down either (you know who you are).

Just to warn you, things may get strange around here as my sanity begins to fade. I know, I know, you are asking, what sanity?

There may also be some complaining. More than the usual.

However, it may be entertaining.

You never know what may happen.

In any case, back to my job application for University of California, Santa Barbara that needs to be in the mail tomorrow. Now that would be nice place to be - have a look at the picture in the link, if you haven't already.

No comments: