Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Pickmeup
My wife and I needed some cheer since we were not feeling well today (blame placed on the flu shot - although I have had the flu and I would rather go through this than the flu).

What brings more cheer than participating in our capitalistic society? Off to the mall we went.

Stop 1 - The Body Shop. Purchases: hydrating creams, pumice wash for feet, foot lotion, tea oil soap.

Stop 2 - Borders Books. Purchases: dogs made out of food calendar, Design magazine.

Enough - let's get out of here.

Commentary: Stop 1 has me worried. Am I a *metrosexual* male? The dry air in winter time plays havoc with my skin, especially my feet. If I am not careful, I get moderate excema and my feet become unsightly. My wife is also prone to dry skin, but she is better at keeping it hydrated. So if avoiding terrible itch and keeping my feet presentable makes me metrosexual, so be it. Stop 2 was intended for the previously mentioned book that I wanted to purchase, but felt too broke to get it. Unfortunately, it wasn't there. I believe it is not out yet. My wife liked the calendar and is addicted to magazines.

No comments: