Thursday, November 13, 2003

Stop Staring At My Ass!!!

I know you like my ass, but my wife will get upset. Actually, she is the one who helped me put my ass on here. She took a picture from Baja California, clipped it so that my ass would show, and put it into the template. Or something like that. If you have more specific questions, go ask my wife over at Corn Smut. Some of you figured this out long ago, but I thought we should reveal it now. I was the one who wanted it to be kept a secret, but I think enought of you know and the rest of you don't care, so it is pointless to continue to hide it.

So stop staring at my ass and go look at something smutty instead!

Before you do, tell me what you think of my ass.

[That's the last of the ass jokes, I promise!]

Addendum: I just realized that if your screen resolution is 800x600 you will only get a slight glimpse of my ass - well, tough noodles for you.

No comments: