Thursday, January 29, 2004

Geography and Maps

Here is a map. It shows the states where there has been a significant Mexican presence.

Is Mexico slowly invading the US with its illegal immigrants. Nah, they are just the states I have been to.




The funny thing is that I have a map just like this above my desk on my peg-board. Sara gave it to me since she has one from when she was little and she has been filling in her states since then (she has three left - wow). The paper one has the states I have been in colored in different colors, so it looks nicer.

create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide


And since you are dying to know. These are the countries I have been to.



create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

I have so many more to go to. I better pack my bags!

[Links pilfered from Sherri]

No comments: