Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Readjustment

I realized that the chapter I am working on was going to run long - very long. I decided to split it into two chapters, the problem was that there was no good middle point where I could cut it into two. Being the glutton for punishment and noticing that there were good dividing lines about a third way into the chapter and at the two thirds point, I have taken one chapter and made it into three. Yes they will be short chapters, but they are three chapters nonetheless. That's the bad news.

The good news is that I am almost finished with the first one of the three.

The other bad news is that there are two other ones left to write.

More bad news is that there is yet another chapter after that.

And the worse news is that I have two weeks left.

YIKES! Back to work.

No comments: