Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Are there aliens living in my head?
For the past week I have had this strange headache.

It fades in and out.

When it is out, I get a sense of dizziness that disappears when the headache comes back.

I have not mentioned it because I am not a whiner. Ok, I do whine. I often whine a lot, but only to my wife. Ok, I whine a lot here too.

Today I decided to go to the university's health center. They did a neurological exam, which is supposed to be very good at catching problems. It came out excellent. They don't know what it is. They told me to take lots of advil (800 mgs) and call them in the morning. Well, Friday moring.

Maybe it is stress.

A back massage would probably help. Too bad we cannot afford it.

Or maybe I should stop banging it against the wall. But I do need to finish my dissertation.

Ow.

No comments: