Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I promised earlier another gift, although I don't think anyone read the earlier post. I think everyone is watching the Cubs meeting their destiny once again instead of cruising the net. No matter, I still present you with:

The Final Episode of 100 Things About Me

94. I have had several forms of intestinal parasites.

95. I find teaching to be extremely fun and rewarding.

96. I love going out on dates with my wife.

97. I totally understand why the indigenous people considered chocolate the food of the gods.

98. My morning ritual involves a newspaper, coffee, juice, and a bowl of cereal.

99. I like to laugh.

100. I have always felt like I really don’t fit in. It used to be a problem, now I accept it as who I am. In fact, I am proud of it.

Bonus: I could easily come up with another list like this. So look out for the “Another 100 Things about Me List.”


[I know it really wasn't worth waiting for, was it? Life is full of disappointments. Oh well.]

No comments: