Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I leave for Wisconsin in a week. Before then I need to prepare two presentations, practice my friendly yet professional demeanor, and learn as much about the department and faculty as possible. This on top of the normal demands of everyday life.

My students had their midterm yesterday. The professor wrote the exam and luckily he designed it so that it will be easy to grade. And thanks to the fact that Spring Break is in a week and a half, I will have three weeks to grade them. As I was proctoring the exam, I thought that I am so happy that I don't have to take exams anymore. I have always hated exams.

It snowed again yesterday. I guess it is still snowing lightly today. While I would welcome the arrival of spring, I don't mind the snow too much. Yesterday had to walk home from campus in the snow. I prefer that to walking in the rain.

No comments: