Wednesday, March 03, 2004

No Title

It has been a very long day and I am on my way to bed. Just a short note to say that I think the interview went as well as could be expected. I am not good in interviews and I am not good on the phone. It was also awkward because there were two people on the other end of the line on a speaker phone.

I did stutter and umed and ahed quite a bit, but I think I put forth a fairly accurate picture of myself and my abilities and I showed a genuine interest in their department. Now we wait and see.

Thank you once again to all of you offered words of support.

I have yet another busy day ahead of me tomorrow. Teaching fun! The problem is the reading for this week is deadly boring. I am sure many of the students have not done it. And I cannot say that I blame them. Time to get creative...Hmmm

By the way, there is a new - non-political - poll down below on the side. Check it out and vote!

No comments: