Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Things I need to do:

-Make a dentist appointment
-Take in our car for its 30K mile service (that's the big a costly one) - I think it needs it and the reason why the check engine mysteriously comes on and off.
-Set a date for my dissertation defense.
-Actually finish the bits and pieces that are keeping me from claiming that my dissertation is finished.
-Order my cap, gown, and hood for graduation.
-Revise a paper (co-written with Sara) that was submitted for publication (I have until June 1 for that one, but I can't forget about it).
-Kiss Sara more often. I can never kiss her enough.
-Bathe the dog - he's getting kinda stinky (not bad as far as dogs go, but he needs a bath nonetheless).
-Grade 60 exams.
-Grade short papers.
-Get a haircut.
-Get a massage (there's a story behind this one I will tell soon).

Ok, sorry about that. I need to come here occasionally and regurgitate all the stuff that is clogging up my mind.

Ignore me if you want.

No comments: