Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I have an interview tomorrow to teach an extra course at a different university. I guess you could call it academic moonlighting. Some extra cash would be nice.

The strange thing is that the person I am meeting with is someone whose paper I read at a conference when she was unable to attend. She was part of a session Sara organized. At the last minute she could not make it and Sara asked me if I would read her paper during the conference.

This opportunity and interview popped up pretty quickly - maybe it is some kind of karmic thing.

I have also been working on the syllabus for the Latino course. It is a lot of work - tiring too. I think I have most of the readings set. I need to put in an order for the books and make photo copies for the course reader.

Random complaint: Is anyone else as annoyed as I am about the excessive coverage of that missing girl in Aruba?

I really wish I could go sailing. It's a great way to clear the mind.

I am going to give accupuncture a shot. Details to come...

My massage is still waiting for me.

Time for bed.

No comments: