Thursday, August 11, 2005

Random Thoughts
  • I am tired.
  • I have been working on editing an article Sara and I wrote together. It is being published in Europe, so I need to change all the formating to the British style. It is tedious work.
  • My shoulders hurt and I can feel the tension work its way from my neck through my shoulders down to my arms. I need a massage - badly.
  • I also would like to learn self-hypnosis. It seems fascinating...
  • Although I don't know if my mind is the kind that would release to a hypnotic state. It is always running - I don't know where, but it is running.
  • Zephyr keeps getting ticks. Zeus has had three ticks the whole time we have had him. I don't know what his secret is. If he doesn't want to share it with me, he should at least pass it on to Zephyr. It is unpleasant pulling those little buggers off of her.
  • I have been reading a lot lately. I like it, but I find it tiring. Or maybe I am just tired and I am noticing it as I read. Dunno...
  • I should read more. It is good for me.
  • I should exercise more too. I don't think walking the dogs is enough. There is a yoga studio a few blocks away, but I have yet to get off my behind and head down there.
  • I don't know why, but I am craving Brazilian food...and a good caipirihna.
  • This month's Harper's magazine has some interesting articles in it - although they are also frustrating. Ask me for more details if you are interested.
  • That's all for now.

No comments: