Friday, August 22, 2003

100 Things About Me (Episode 7: # 51-64):

51. I love listening to 80s music, even the songs I hated back then.

52. When I was in high school I wanted to be an oceanographer.

53. When I was five I wanted to be an airline pilot.

54. I still would like to learn how to fly.

55. I have driven cross-country five times, once by myself.

56. Comedies are my favorite movie genre, although I do enjoy a good drama as well. I don’t like horror films. Suspenseful films keep me up at night, but I will watch them.

57. I have never really forgiven my father for walking out on our family. Or cheating on us for that matter. I probably won’t be able to until he shows some sign of remorse.

58. I never wore braces.

59. Electrical storms fascinate me. I can watch them for hours.

60. I used to give blood. Now they won't take it because I lived in Europe too long and they are afraid of Mad Cow disease.

61. I recently took a sailing course and I loved it.

62. I lived in Mexico until I was fifteen.

63. I can be incredibly stubborn.

64. Usually I am easy going.

No comments: