Sunday, August 24, 2003

Beautiful Sunday

Woke up to one of the most beautiful mornings in a long time. The air was cool and crisp, the sky was a deep blue, the breeze was refreshing. Ahhh....

I know there are some people who don't like mornings, but this one was glorious. Perfect to cozy up with a warm cup of coffee and the Sunday paper.

Our dog has been quite clear that he thinks that it would be a good idea for us to take advantage of the day and go for a long, peaceful walk. He has a way of getting his head under the newspaper, shoving it aside, and poking your body. It's almost as if he is saying, "Look at me, I am cute. Why are you wasting your time reading that drivel?"

Maybe I will go sailing....hmmmmm...tempting...

Dog says: No. You need to take me out.

I say: ok, let me get my shoes.



No comments: