Wednesday, August 06, 2003

First, thank you to MALA and Sara for their messages. It is nice knowing that I am not alone in cyberspace.

The muggies continue - will it ever end? The weather around the world is really screwed up. Europe is insanely hot. I am so happy I am not over there this summer. I would have gone mad (not that I am totally sane now, but it could be worse).

Speaking of madness...Lexapro is a no go. The darned medication was not really working for me and it was making me extremely tired. The heat and humidity did not help, but I did notice that the fatigue was not letting me concentrate. This made my work, which involves long periods of writing, nearly impossible. So my doc switched me over to good ol' Prozac. I never taken this medication before, so we will see how it goes. It is a bit weird starting on a medication that has received so much attention and was considered almost a fad for a while. But if it helps me....I really do not care.

I am very tempted to go sailing today, but I am so far behind in my work, I really can't. The weather has been so bad lately, though, and there seems to be a small window of oportunity right now. No, no, no....I can't :(

Pet peeve of the day: Delivery trucks that stop in the middle of the road, even if there are places to park. I almost got hit by yet another delivery truck that was trying to get around the stopped one.

No comments: